Moisture Care Moisture Care

Just Cute

That is so funny and cute I couldn't stop laughing. I loved how nice the animation flowed the voices were great as well.

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

I love this!

Its so cute and got me thinking I think the only real thing wrong with it is there is hardly any editing to the voice clips but you made a wonderful animation and i enjoyed watching it even though I wish this were in english >W<

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

Familiar

This reminds me of my little brother who has aspergers. He is very literal and all I could think was this is a conversation between me and my brother. Haha! Anyway Great job I loved the animation and the dialog keep it up!

Match3 Hearts Match3 Hearts

Cute

Cute little game, it reminds me alot of bejeweled

Paperboy 2012 Paperboy 2012

LOL

This made me laugh nicely done. Although I don't think this counts as a game lol.

MODERNBOY MODERNBOY

Nice

Nicely made the artwork is ok but not quite my style.

actually responds:

Thankyou it was drawn in flash not the best for details

Ludicrous Speed - F-777 Ludicrous Speed - F-777

Wow

This is just amazing lovely work, keep it up!

Sunra/Phr0zen - My Nightmare Sunra/Phr0zen - My Nightmare

Great!

I loved the lyrics and the tone in your voice as you sang this song. You voice flowed with the beat perfectly also I must say wonderful mixing!

Sunraw responds:

Thanks bro! Glad you think we're on point, it's sick to see another brother diggin' the tunes, keep me locked for more, respect!

TranceCrafter - Mind's Refuge TranceCrafter - Mind's Refuge

Stunning...

I can't wait till this beautiful piece of work is complete. I could imagine this being played in a movie with how well it is composed.

illustrated fulp is my hostage illustrated fulp is my hostage

LOL

OK now this made my day! I couldn't stop laughing. Though I can't imagine what Tom would say about this picture I bet he would laugh too! LOL

dommi-fresh responds: